Monday, May 13, 2013

Welcome and Thank-you!

I have been fascinated for some time now with the amount of people who have been visiting my blog, and from the different countries that those people represent. To all of you who are visiting, I say Welcome and Thank-you. I hope to make this a place where everyone feels welcome and important. I want you to feel comfortable visiting and commenting. You are the reason I write, you are the reason I share, and you are the reason I want to keep sharing.

Isn't it amazing to know that we are all connected? To realize that someone from India, or Russia, or Australia, or France, or any number of other countries can be reading this right now and we can understand one another and feel connected when we live so far apart. To recognize that God is the God of all of us that He understands my prayers and your prayers and a child's prayer, and that they are all precious and important to Him. To know that we are living under the same sky, that we bask in the same sun, that we sleep under the same stars, and that we share the same Earth. It is amazing, really, to realize just how close we are to one another and how connected we can be.

This month has been jam-packed with so many things that I have had little time for writing on my blog. But we are nearing the end of school, and I am hoping to post more regularly come June and share those things that I learn along the way. If there is anything you would like to discuss, any questions you would like to ask, any topic you would like me to write about, please leave a comment and I will do my very best to respond. I am looking forward to more opportunities to write and more chances to hear from you, my readers. Thanks again for all you do. You truly bless my life each time you click on my blog to read it. Have a wonderful day, and please come back, again and again. :)

No comments: